- Runs monthly Intergroup meeting.
- Sets the tone of the meeting, provides leadership and inspiration.
- Six (6) months of abstinence is required.
- Shall preside at all regular and special meetings of this Intergroup and Intergroup Board.
- Shall be responsible for establishing the agenda for all Intergroup meetings.
- May cast the deciding vote to make or break a tie.
- May participate in a ballot vote.
- May attend all standing committee meetings.
- Shall insure that the general account of the Intergroup be audited annually.
Qualifications for the Intergroup Board:
A) Working the Twelve Steps of OA for 90 days
B) Familiarity with the Twelve Traditions of OA
C) Familiarity with the Twelve Concepts of OA Service
D) Twenty four (24) hours of current abstinence for Recording Secretary and six (6) months of abstinence for Chair, Vice Chair and Treasurer
E) Regular attendee of an active group for a period of six (6) months and to have been a regular attendee of Intergroup meetings for six (6) months.